|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-12, The Cottage, and Little Dallben.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Gurgi when Taran and the others are facing the enchantress?
(a) Hiding behind Taran.
(b) Moving quietly toward the door.
(c) Hiding behind Eilonwy.
(d) Moving to the enchantress's left to attack her.
2. What is the source of the light Eilonwy has?
(a) A flashlight.
(b) A lantern.
(c) A magic bauble.
(d) A candle.
3. What does Gwydion say will be the punishment if there are any more incidents such as the one in which Taran fell?
(a) They'll be whipped.
(b) They'll be on cooking detail.
(c) They'll be sent home.
(d) They'll be at the back of the column of soldiers.
4. What happens soon after Taran insists the group leave the shelter on the side of the mountain?
(a) It stops raining.
(b) It begins to hail.
(c) The shelter collapses.
(d) The Huntsmen arrive.
5. What is the ridiculous question the enchantress asks Taran and the others?
(a) How many twigs in a bird's next.
(b) How many licks in a lolly pop.
(c) How many drops in a bucket of water.
(d) How many hairs on a dog's back.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the first words Eilonwy says to Taran upon her arrival at the campsite?
2. What happens to the three Huntsmen chasing Taran and the others?
3. What does the voice from the tree say when Eilonwy shouts down that they are being impolite?
4. What is the bird Taran sees that he is certain means they are going toward Morva?
5. What does Eilonwy bring to Adaon just before he dies?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)