|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16, The Black Crochan, and The River.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fflewddur tell Taran to do as he and Doli lead the Huntsmen away?
(a) Take Adaon to safety.
(b) Continue the quest.
(c) Return to Gwystyl.
(d) Kill any Huntsmen who remain.
2. What does Fflewddur think is broken that causes him to say, "It's useless," when he falls near the edge of the river?
(a) His arm.
(b) His leg.
(c) His nose.
(d) His harp.
3. Who leads Doli's horse down the steep embankment at the beginning of chapter six?
4. What does Gwystyl say when Taran says the cauldron is missing from Annuvin?
(a) That the cauldron has been broken.
(b) That he already knows.
(c) That it's in his warehouse.
(d) That Gwydion already captured the cauldron.
5. What kind of weapon does Gurgi have when he emerges from the bushes?
(a) A club.
(b) A dagger.
(c) A sword.
(d) A bow and arrow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time of day is it when Taran and the others reach the Marshes of Morva?
2. What does Eilonwy bring to Adaon just before he dies?
3. What is the tame animal Eilonwy finds in the cavern?
4. What does the voice from the tree say when Eilonwy shouts down that they are being impolite?
5. Who stands first watch when Taran and the others sleep after Adaon's death?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)