|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapters 47-49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alessandra want Erila to give the painter in Chapter 6?
(a) A mirror.
(b) A book.
(c) A letter.
(d) A brush.
2. What does Erila do when she moves into town?
(a) Begs on the street.
(b) Becomes a cook.
(c) Works as a nanny.
(d) Opens a shop.
3. In Chapter 10, where do Alessandra's parents talk to her about the French?
(a) In the kitchen.
(b) In her bedroom.
(c) In the study.
(d) On the patio.
4. In Chapter 4, what does Alessandra work on painting?
(a) The Annunciation.
(b) The Crucifixion.
(c) The anointing.
(d) The last supper.
5. After the painter leaves, how does Alessandra describe life at the convent?
(a) As changing.
(b) As mournful.
(c) As boring.
(d) As beautiful.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after Plautilla's wedding does she announce that she is pregnant?
2. In what century does "The Birth of Venus" take place?
3. When the painter returns Alessandra drawings to her, what does he ask?
4. Who tells the painter about Alessandra's pregnancy?
5. Why does Savonarola visit the convents in Chapter 28?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)