|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapters 47-49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drawing does the painter drop in Chapter 16?
(a) A drawing of children.
(b) A drawing of a naked woman.
(c) A drawing of a tree.
(d) A drawing of a dead man.
2. Why does Alessandra have an escort in Chapter 5?
(a) Because she is untrustworthy.
(b) Because she is being painted.
(c) Because it is the only job the elderly servant can still do.
(d) Because she gets lost easily.
3. After discussing Plautilla's pregnancy in Chapter 7, what does Tomaso change the subject to?
(a) His work.
(c) Alessandra's painting.
(d) The painter.
4. Why does Alessandra worry about people stealing from her home in Chapter 38?
(a) Because she saw new people in town.
(b) Because her pregnancy made her paranoid.
(c) Because people were pillaging wealthy homes.
(d) Because Savonarola warned about it.
5. In Chapter 10, where do Alessandra's parents talk to her about the French?
(a) In the study.
(b) In her bedroom.
(c) In the kitchen.
(d) On the patio.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the bell rings in Chapter 17, what does it remind Alessandra's mother of?
2. When is Tomaso arrested?
3. How does the painter find Alessandra in the convent?
4. Why does Alessandra dress up in Chapter 12?
5. Why does Cristoforo fear Tomaso will give his name after being arrested?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)