|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 35-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Alessandra have an escort in Chapter 5?
(a) Because she gets lost easily.
(b) Because she is untrustworthy.
(c) Because it is the only job the elderly servant can still do.
(d) Because she is being painted.
2. When the painter returns Alessandra drawings to her, what does he ask?
(a) If he can teach her.
(b) For her to keep it a secret.
(c) If she is happy.
(d) For his drawing back.
3. In Chapter 31, why does Alessandra want to see the painter during the night?
(a) Because she is lonely.
(b) Because he cries out.
(c) Because she wants to learn about his life.
(d) Because she is jealous of Erila.
4. When does Tomaso believe Alessandra should be painted in Chapter 1?
(a) He thinks she shouldn't be painted.
(d) He doesn't care when she is painted.
5. What does Tomaso say to Alessandra before she is married?
(a) He tells her to run away.
(b) He apologizes for being mean.
(c) He doesn't say anything to her.
(d) He wishes her luck.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Alessandra respond to the news that she will marry Cristoforo?
2. When the French enter Florence, what are they said to resemble?
3. In Chapter 11, where does Alessandra notice the man watching her?
4. Where does Alessandra meet with the painter in Chapter 12?
5. In Chapter 12, how many bodies are found?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)