|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 26-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alessandra do after cutting her finger in Chapter 27?
(a) She wraps it in a sheet.
(b) She goes to sleep.
(c) She draws with the blood.
(d) She yells for Erila to help her.
2. In Chapter 1, why does Alessandra sneak into the artist's rooms?
(a) To borrow his paint.
(b) To look at his drawings.
(c) To try to talk to him.
(d) To hide from her sister.
3. In Chapter 22, what does Cristoforo want to know about Alessandra's mother?
(a) About her wealth.
(b) About her family lineage.
(c) About her life raising Alessandra.
(d) About her time in Lorenzo's court.
4. What does Alessandra ask of Cristoforo in Chapter 19?
(a) To see the French.
(b) To let her paint.
(c) To give her money.
(d) To take her home.
5. Why are the plans for Alessandra's wedding rushed?
(a) Because they fear she will change her mind.
(b) Because the weather is getting cold.
(c) Because Cristoforo insists upon it.
(d) Because of the invading army.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alessandra like most about Cristoforo's copy of Divine Comedy?
2. How does Alessandra cut herself in Chapter 27?
3. How does Alessandra feel about her father going on the trip with the painter in Chapter 1?
4. How does Alessandra feel when she sneaks out in Chapter 16?
5. In the beginning of Chapter 10, where are the French?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)