|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 26-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 9, what does Tomaso see on Alessandra's gown?
(b) A tear.
2. Why does Erila say Alessandra had a miscarriage in Chapter 28?
(a) To protect her from Cristoforo.
(b) To keep Alessandra's mother away.
(c) To make it seem like Cristoforo is heterosexual.
(d) To let her get more rest.
3. Why does Alessandra ask her mother about her engagement in Chapter 25?
(a) To find out if she is owed money.
(b) To see what she knows about Cristoforo.
(c) To make small talk.
(d) To understand her mother's opinion of her.
4. What does Alessandra ask the painter to do in Chapter 8?
(a) Teach her to paint.
(b) Show her his work.
(c) Talk to her about history.
(d) Read to her.
5. How does Alessandra cut herself in Chapter 27?
(a) With a key.
(b) With a piece of broken glass.
(c) With a chef's knife.
(d) With a chalk sharpener.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, why does Alessandra have problems dancing?
2. What drawing does the painter drop in Chapter 16?
3. How does Alessandra feel about the order of painting in Chapter 1?
4. What does Savonarola most often preach about?
5. When does Tomaso believe Alessandra should be painted in Chapter 1?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)