|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 11-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alessandra do when she hears a noise in the chapel in Chapter 8?
(a) She makes the painter check it out.
(b) She calls out to it.
(c) She ignores it.
(d) She hides.
2. Why does Plautilla feel the painter should paint her first?
(a) Because she is the oldest.
(b) Because she is the richest.
(c) Because she will be married soon.
(d) Because she is the prettiest.
3. How does Alessandra feel about Plautilla after her wedding in Chapter 7?
(a) She misses her.
(b) She is happy she's gone.
(c) She is worried for her.
(d) She doesn't think of Plautilla.
4. Why do the people of Florence begin to go to church more in Chapter 11?
(a) To hear the monk preach.
(b) To pray for the French to leave.
(c) To save their souls.
(d) To celebrate their art.
5. In Chapter 8, why does Alessandra stay up late?
(a) She is thinking about painting.
(b) She drank too much coffee.
(c) She dislikes her new bed.
(d) She is waiting for the painter to come home.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Alessandra's mother feel about her painting?
2. What does Savonarola most often preach about?
3. What does Mother Superior discover about Sister Lucrezia's body?
4. Why does Alessandra meet with the painter in Chapter 12?
5. Why does Erila interrupt Alessandra's painting in Chapter 4?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)