|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 11-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Alessandra go to the chapel in Chapter 8?
(a) Because she feels the need to pray.
(b) Because she sees the light on.
(c) Because she finds a note telling her to go there.
(d) Because she knows the painter is there.
2. Why does Alessandra see the painter leave her house at night in Chapter 4?
(a) Because her sister woke her up to show her.
(b) Because she was coming home late.
(c) Because she can't sleep.
(d) Because she had been following him all day.
3. When Alessandra first sits for the painter, what does she ask him about talent?
(a) If he hates his talent.
(b) If he has always been talented.
(c) Who he knows with the most talent.
(d) If he thinks she is talented.
4. In "Prologue," where does the nun die?
(a) In a hotel.
(b) In church.
(c) On the street.
(d) In the convent.
5. What is rumored to have killed Sister Lucrezia in the convent?
(a) A tumor.
(c) Food poisoning.
(d) A blood disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, when does Sister Lucrezia's story begin?
2. What does Alessandra ask the painter to do in Chapter 8?
3. Who does Alessandra wait for her father with in Chapter 1?
4. What is traditionally done to nuns after they die?
5. What does Sister Lucrezia want done with the nun's body in "Prologue"?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)