|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 11-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Plautilla feel the painter should paint her first?
(a) Because she will be married soon.
(b) Because she is the oldest.
(c) Because she is the richest.
(d) Because she is the prettiest.
2. After discussing Plautilla's pregnancy in Chapter 7, what does Tomaso change the subject to?
(a) His work.
(b) Alessandra's painting.
(d) The painter.
3. What does Alessandra do when the painter won't speak to her in Chapter 5?
(a) She keeps changing the subject.
(b) She yells at him.
(c) She stops talking.
(d) She teases him.
4. In Chapter 1, why does Alessandra sneak into the artist's rooms?
(a) To borrow his paint.
(b) To look at his drawings.
(c) To try to talk to him.
(d) To hide from her sister.
5. Where does Alessandra meet with the painter in Chapter 12?
(a) The cemetary.
(b) The garden.
(c) The chapel.
(d) His rooms.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, why does Alessandra stay up late?
2. In "Prologue," where does the nun die?
3. What does Alessandra see of the painter's in the chapel in Chapter 8?
4. In Chapter 3, how does Alessandra feel about marriage?
5. Where are the bodies found in Chapter 12?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)