|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 11-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, what does Alessandra work on painting?
(a) The last supper.
(b) The Annunciation.
(c) The anointing.
(d) The Crucifixion.
2. Where are the bodies found in Chapter 12?
(a) The side of the road.
(b) The church.
(c) The school.
(d) The convent.
3. How does Alessandra feel about the order of painting in Chapter 1?
(a) She becomes sad listening to the conversation.
(b) She ignores the discussion.
(c) She wants her sister to leave her alone.
(d) She insists on being first.
4. When Alessandra wakes up in Chapter 9, why does she wait before going downstairs?
(a) She is embarassed to see the painter.
(b) She can hear an argument.
(c) She is afraid of getting in trouble.
(d) She is still tired.
5. How does Erila feel about giving the painter a present from Alessandra in Chapter 6?
(a) She is excited.
(b) She doesn't care.
(c) She is angry.
(d) She doesn't want to.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Alessandra sees the man watching her in Chapter 11, where does she realize she knows him from?
2. Why does Alessandra meet with the painter in Chapter 12?
3. What does Alessandra fear when she sees the painter leave in the middle of night in Chapter 4?
4. What does the painter say about Alessandra's desire to paint in Chapter 12?
5. In Chapter 1, when does Sister Lucrezia's story begin?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)