|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 40-46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cristoforo talk to Alessandra about the first time they speak?
2. When Alessandra wakes up in Chapter 9, why does she wait before going downstairs?
(a) She is still tired.
(b) She can hear an argument.
(c) She is afraid of getting in trouble.
(d) She is embarassed to see the painter.
3. When is Tomaso arrested?
(a) While Alessandra visits with Plautilla.
(b) After Alessandra visits with Plautilla.
(c) During the dedication ceremony.
(d) The day before the dedication ceremony.
4. How many people help Alessandra through her labor?
5. Why does Alessandra go to the chapel in Chapter 8?
(a) Because she sees the light on.
(b) Because she knows the painter is there.
(c) Because she feels the need to pray.
(d) Because she finds a note telling her to go there.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cristoforo react when he learns about Alessandra making love to the painter?
2. What do Erila and Alessandra talk about in Chapter 4?
3. What is rumored to have killed Sister Lucrezia in the convent?
4. Why does Cristoforo want to marry Alessandra?
5. In Chapter 20, how many days do the French stay in Florence?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)