|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 40-46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Alessandra and Cristoforo do when the French come to Florence in Chapter 20?
(a) They house soliders.
(b) They live on the streets.
(c) They hide in their cellar.
(d) They go to Spain.
2. What does Cristoforo show Alessandra after they are married?
(a) His hidden money.
(b) His china.
(c) His art collection.
(d) His clothing that needs to be fixed.
3. Why does Cristoforo have a copy of Dante's Divine Comedy?
(a) It's his mother's.
(b) He bought it at an auction.
(c) It's on loan.
(d) He stole it.
4. Where does Alessandra find the book with the inscription from Lorenzo?
(a) A store in town.
(b) Cristoforo's library.
(c) Tomaso's room.
(d) The painter's bag.
5. What does Alessandra see on the ceiling of the chapel in Chapter 30?
(a) An image of a hurt angel.
(b) An image of the devil.
(c) A self-portrait of the painter.
(d) Her face.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Alessandra about the murder in the church?
2. What does the man in the market with the snake tattoo do to it in front of Alessandra?
3. How does the author describe Alessandra's wedding ceremony?
4. How does Alessandra react when the monk asks for her help in Chapter 40?
5. When Alessandra first sits for the painter, what does she ask him about talent?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)