|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 40-46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Alessandra feel about the order of painting in Chapter 1?
(a) She becomes sad listening to the conversation.
(b) She ignores the discussion.
(c) She wants her sister to leave her alone.
(d) She insists on being first.
2. When Alessandra returns home in Chapter 37, what does Cristoforo worry about?
(a) Tomaso's health.
(b) The painter's relationship with Alessandra.
(d) Alessandra's pregnancy.
3. What does Alessandra want Erila to give the painter in Chapter 6?
(a) A brush.
(b) A book.
(c) A mirror.
(d) A letter.
4. What does Alessandra ask of Cristoforo in Chapter 19?
(a) To let her paint.
(b) To give her money.
(c) To take her home.
(d) To see the French.
5. In Chapter 1, what is the painter Alessandra's father knows hired for?
(a) To paint a mural in town.
(b) To paint the chapel.
(c) To paint the capital.
(d) To paint a ship.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Alessandra wakes up in Chapter 9, why does she wait before going downstairs?
2. Who does Plautilla want to talk about when she visits Alessandra in Chapter 35?
3. Where does Alessandra meet with the painter in Chapter 12?
4. What does Alessandra do after Plautilla visits in Chapter 35?
5. What does the painter say about Alessandra's desire to paint in Chapter 12?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)