|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 20-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alessandra do when the painter won't speak to her in Chapter 5?
(a) She stops talking.
(b) She yells at him.
(c) She keeps changing the subject.
(d) She teases him.
2. What does Alessandra do with the drawing the painter drops in Chapter 16?
(a) She ignores it.
(b) She has Erila take it.
(c) She gives it back to him.
(d) She takes it to her room.
3. In Chapter 22, what worries Cristoforo about Savonarola?
(a) That he will lead the government.
(b) That he will confuse the people.
(c) That he will take over the churches.
(d) That he will rob the town.
4. In Chapter 8, why does Alessandra stay up late?
(a) She is thinking about painting.
(b) She dislikes her new bed.
(c) She drank too much coffee.
(d) She is waiting for the painter to come home.
5. Who tells Alessandra about the murder in the church?
(a) The painter.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 13, what party does Alessandra attend?
2. What does Alessandra like most about Cristoforo's copy of Divine Comedy?
3. Why does Alessandra visit the painter before she is married?
4. In Chapter 22, what does Cristoforo want to know about Alessandra's mother?
5. Why does Cristoforo say he married Alessandra?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)