|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 20-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, why does Alessandra stay up late?
(a) She is thinking about painting.
(b) She drank too much coffee.
(c) She is waiting for the painter to come home.
(d) She dislikes her new bed.
2. How does the author describe Alessandra's wedding ceremony?
(c) Over crowded.
3. When Alessandra first sits for the painter, what does she ask him about talent?
(a) Who he knows with the most talent.
(b) If he hates his talent.
(c) If he has always been talented.
(d) If he thinks she is talented.
4. Why does Alessandra return home after sneaking out in Chapter 16?
(a) Because she is tired.
(b) Because she sees people she knows.
(c) Because she can't find the painter.
(d) Because she is afraid of getting caught.
5. What does Alessandra want Erila to give the painter in Chapter 6?
(a) A brush.
(b) A letter.
(c) A book.
(d) A mirror.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cristoforo do after the French leave Florence in Chapter 20?
2. When the French enter Florence, what are they said to resemble?
3. Why does Alessandra go to the chapel in Chapter 8?
4. When Alessandra wakes up in Chapter 9, why does she wait before going downstairs?
5. Why does Alessandra have an escort in Chapter 5?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)