|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 35-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Plautilla's daughter live when she is killed by the plague?
(a) In France.
(c) With Alessandra.
(d) The country.
2. In Chapter 8, why does Alessandra stay up late?
(a) She drank too much coffee.
(b) She dislikes her new bed.
(c) She is waiting for the painter to come home.
(d) She is thinking about painting.
3. How does the author describe Alessandra's wedding ceremony?
(a) Over crowded.
4. Why does Alessandra visit the painter before she is married?
(a) To learn to paint.
(b) To hear his opinion on her work.
(c) To see if he will talk her out of the marriage.
(d) To confess her feelings.
5. In the beginning of Chapter 10, where are the French?
(b) Northern Italy.
(c) Still in France.
(d) Southern Italy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alessandra do when she hears a noise in the chapel in Chapter 8?
2. What does Cristoforo show Alessandra after they are married?
3. Who does Alessandra go with to see the chapel fresco before the dedication?
4. What does Alessandra ask the painter to do in Chapter 8?
5. What celebration does Alessandra attend in Chapter 37?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)