|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 35-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Alessandra worry about people stealing from her home in Chapter 38?
(a) Because Savonarola warned about it.
(b) Because her pregnancy made her paranoid.
(c) Because she saw new people in town.
(d) Because people were pillaging wealthy homes.
2. What does Alessandra do after Plautilla visits in Chapter 35?
(a) She apologizes to her mother.
(b) She asks to be taken to the doctor.
(c) She takes a vacation.
(d) She writes to Cristoforo.
3. What upsets Tomaso most about his case of boils?
(a) His declining beauty.
(b) His lack of energy.
(c) The way he is treated by the French.
(d) The inability to use his hands.
4. Who does Plautilla want to talk about when she visits Alessandra in Chapter 35?
(c) Their mother.
5. In the beginning of Chapter 10, where are the French?
(a) Southern Italy.
(c) Northern Italy.
(d) Still in France.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Cristoforo have a copy of Dante's Divine Comedy?
2. Why does the painter leave one panel of the chapel fresco blank?
3. Why does Alessandra's father leave in Chapter 17?
4. When Alessandra wakes up in Chapter 9, why does she wait before going downstairs?
5. What does Tomaso say damaged Alessandra before she was born?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)