|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 35-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tomaso react to news of Plautilla's pregnancy?
(a) He says he is proud.
(b) He says Alessandra will be next.
(c) He says it is gross.
(d) He says it better be a boy.
2. Who does Plautilla want to talk about when she visits Alessandra in Chapter 35?
(b) Their mother.
3. Why does Cristoforo have a copy of Dante's Divine Comedy?
(a) It's on loan.
(b) He stole it.
(c) He bought it at an auction.
(d) It's his mother's.
4. Why does Alessandra visit the painter before she is married?
(a) To see if he will talk her out of the marriage.
(b) To hear his opinion on her work.
(c) To confess her feelings.
(d) To learn to paint.
5. What does Alessandra like most about Cristoforo's copy of Divine Comedy?
(a) The drawings of hell.
(b) The leather cover.
(c) The handwritten notes.
(d) The flow of the poems.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 9, what does Tomaso see on Alessandra's gown?
2. In the beginning of Chapter 10, where are the French?
3. What does Alessandra ask the painter to do in Chapter 8?
4. When Alessandra returns home in Chapter 37, what does Cristoforo worry about?
5. What does Alessandra do with the drawing the painter drops in Chapter 16?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)