Prologue and Part 1: Chapters 1-2
1. In what century does "The Birth of Venus" take place?
(a) 12th century.
(b) 13th century.
(c) 14th century.
(d) 15th century.
2. In "Prologue," where does the nun die?
(a) In a hotel.
(b) In the convent.
(c) On the street.
(d) In church.
3. What is traditionally done to nuns after they die?
(a) They are immediately buried.
(b) They are given a rosary in their hand.
(c) They are washed.
(d) They are covered in a white sheet.
4. What does Sister Lucrezia want done with the nun's body in "Prologue"?
(a) She wants to put two rosaries on the nun's body.
(b) She wants it buried in new clothes.
(c) She wants it buried in the clothes the nun was wearing when she died.
(d) She wants the body to be put in a vault in the church.
5. In "Prologue," where is the plague outbreak?
(a) Near the convent.
(b) In a neighboring country.
(c) Across the river.
(d) In a prison outside of town.
This section contains 4,939 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)