1. In what century does "The Birth of Venus" take place?
(a) 15th century.
(b) 13th century.
(c) 14th century.
(d) 12th century.
2. In "Prologue," where does the nun die?
(a) On the street.
(b) In the convent.
(c) In church.
(d) In a hotel.
3. What is traditionally done to nuns after they die?
(a) They are given a rosary in their hand.
(b) They are immediately buried.
(c) They are covered in a white sheet.
(d) They are washed.
4. What does Sister Lucrezia want done with the nun's body in "Prologue"?
(a) She wants to put two rosaries on the nun's body.
(b) She wants the body to be put in a vault in the church.
(c) She wants it buried in new clothes.
(d) She wants it buried in the clothes the nun was wearing when she died.
5. In "Prologue," where is the plague outbreak?
(a) In a prison outside of town.
(b) Across the river.
(c) In a neighboring country.
(d) Near the convent.
This section contains 4,939 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)