|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 16-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before the final attack, what does Nat mistake the swarm of gulls as?
(a) A wave.
(b) The Navy.
(c) An airplane.
2. What sound fills the room when the news announcement fails to broadcast?
(b) Dance music.
3. How long does Nat wait at the bus stop before Jill’s bus arrives?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 45 minutes.
(c) 60 minutes.
(d) 15 minutes.
4. What does Mr. Trigg do for a living?
(a) He is a newscaster.
(b) He is a scientist.
(c) He is a schoolteacher.
(d) He is a farmer.
5. Which type of dead bird litters the Trigg farm?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Hocken insist on being taken to the farm with Nat?
2. Between attacks, how is the sky frequently described?
3. What country does Mrs. Trigg think the violent birds have come from?
4. Which of the following bird species is NOT mentioned in the one o’clock news?
5. How many days does Nat work on the farm?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)