|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the news, which of these is NOT a way the attacks affected London?
(a) Crowds of people gathered on the streets.
(b) Traffic came to a standstill.
(c) People began fleeing the city.
(d) Work was abandoned.
2. Where does the bird draw blood from Nat during the first attack?
(a) From his neck.
(b) From his ear.
(c) From his hand.
(d) From his eyes.
3. During the attacks, where does Nat decide his family should sleep?
(a) In the attic.
(b) In the shed.
(c) In the kitchen.
(d) In the basement.
4. How does Jill get to school each day?
(a) By bus.
(b) By walking.
(c) By carpool.
(d) By bicycle.
5. How many days does Nat work on the farm?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nat react to his wife’s news?
2. What does Nat find most annoying about the radio news broadcaster?
3. What does Mr. Trigg do for a living?
4. What does Nat use as a weapon to beat the birds out of the children’s bedroom?
5. Apart from food, water, and wood what supply does Nat realize his family is low on?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)