|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What lighthearted offer does Mr. Trigg make to Nat for the next morning?
(a) A feather jacket.
(b) A shooting lesson.
(c) A bird hat.
(d) A gull breakfast.
2. What type of bird makes a kamikaze dive toward Nat’s head?
(a) An eagle.
(b) A gull.
(c) A starling.
(d) A gannet.
3. During the first attack, how long does Nat battle against the birds in the bedroom?
(a) He has no idea.
(b) Half an hour.
(c) Fifteen minutes.
(d) Over an hour.
4. When Nat phones about the birds flying inland, how does the voice on the other end sound?
5. At three o’clock, Nat sees that the sky is “colorless.” What does he compare it to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the bird draw blood from Nat during the first attack?
2. According to the news, which of these is NOT a way the attacks affected London?
3. What does Nat take with him from the shed when he picks Jill up from the bus stop?
4. As he watches the birds fly closer, what does Nat realize is their target?
5. What type of land does Nat live on?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)