|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the first attack, what color is used to describe the morning sky?
2. According to the news, which of these is NOT a way the attacks affected London?
(a) People began fleeing the city.
(b) Work was abandoned.
(c) Crowds of people gathered on the streets.
(d) Traffic came to a standstill.
3. Who offers to drive Jill home from the bus stop?
(a) The policeman.
(b) A passerby.
(c) The bus driver.
(d) Mr. Trigg.
4. How does Jill get to school each day?
(a) By walking.
(b) By bus.
(c) By carpool.
(d) By bicycle.
5. During the attacks, where does Nat decide his family should sleep?
(a) In the attic.
(b) In the kitchen.
(c) In the basement.
(d) In the shed.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Nat wait at the bus stop before Jill’s bus arrives?
2. Why hasn’t Mr. Trigg boarded up his windows against the attacking birds?
3. What does Mr. Trigg think is affecting the birds’ behavior?
4. Which of the following bird species is NOT mentioned in the one o’clock news?
5. What type of birds were involved in the previous night’s attack?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)