|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What haunting sound does Nat hear when the birds start to attack on his way home from the bus stop?
(a) The birds’ screeching cry.
(b) The beating of wings.
(c) The screams of his neighbors.
(d) The smash of automobiles crashing.
2. What lighthearted offer does Mr. Trigg make to Nat for the next morning?
(a) A gull breakfast.
(b) A shooting lesson.
(c) A feather jacket.
(d) A bird hat.
3. When Nat phones about the birds flying inland, how does the voice on the other end sound?
4. How does Nat know the birds have made it into the children’s bedroom during the first attack?
(a) He sees the birds fly through the window.
(b) He smells the birds’ animal scent through the walls.
(c) He hears the children screaming.
(d) He hears the birds’ wings. beating together
5. When Nat sees the gulls circling overhead, what do they look like they’re waiting for?
(a) The tide.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following bird species is NOT mentioned in the one o’clock news?
2. According to the news, which of these is NOT a way the attacks affected London?
3. What type of bird makes a kamikaze dive toward Nat’s head?
4. While waiting at the bus stop, how does Nat know the birds are headed inland?
5. Which aspect of the birds’ behavior does Nat find most interesting?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)