|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 16-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of land does Nat live on?
(a) An isle.
(b) An island.
(c) A peninsula.
(d) A land lock.
2. Before the final attack, what is the Hocken family eating for dinner?
(a) Fried chicken.
(b) Toasted cheese.
(c) Spaghetti and meatballs.
3. Apart from food, water, and wood what supply does Nat realize his family is low on?
4. How does Nat enter the Trigg home?
(a) With his spare key.
(b) Through a smashed window.
(c) By breaking open the door.
(d) Through the unlocked front door.
5. What is Mrs. Trigg’s reaction to Nat’s story about the previous night’s attack?
(a) She is amused.
(b) She is horrified.
(c) She is confused.
(d) She is skeptical.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Trigg think is affecting the birds’ behavior?
2. At what time is the news broadcast in the evening?
3. During the third attack, what does Nat find smoldering in the kitchen fire?
4. What does Nat use as a weapon to beat the birds out of the children’s bedroom?
5. What country does Mrs. Trigg think the violent birds have come from?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)