|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 16-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can’t Nat bury the bird bodies in his back garden?
(a) There's not enough space.
(b) His wife forbids it.
(c) The ground is too hard.
(d) He's afraid of their evil spirits.
2. During the attacks, where does Nat decide his family should sleep?
(a) In the attic.
(b) In the shed.
(c) In the kitchen.
(d) In the basement.
3. After the third attack, what emotion overcomes Nat?
4. Apart from food, water, and wood what supply does Nat realize his family is low on?
5. How many children do the Triggs have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Mrs. Trigg attempted to use to fight off the birds, to no avail?
2. Before the final attack, what does Nat mistake the swarm of gulls as?
3. How many journeys does Nat make between the farm and his home, loading up his car with supplies?
4. When he sees the birds heading inland, who does Nat telephone?
5. What haunting sound does Nat hear when the birds start to attack on his way home from the bus stop?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)