|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the first attack, what part of the children’s body does Nat realize the birds were trying to attack?
(a) Their eyes.
(b) Their chests.
(c) Their throats.
(d) Their legs.
2. At what time is the news broadcast in the evening?
(a) There is no evening broadcast.
(b) Eight o’clock.
(c) Six o’clock.
(d) Ten o’clock.
3. What does Nat find most annoying about the radio news broadcaster?
(a) His stuttering speech.
(b) The terror he inflicts on listeners.
(c) The suaveness of his voice.
(d) His accent.
4. What does Nat take with him from the shed when he picks Jill up from the bus stop?
(a) A shovel.
(b) A shotgun.
(c) A hoe.
(d) An axe.
5. When Nat returns home from burying the bodies, what news does his wife deliver?
(a) There have been bird attacks all around the country.
(b) The army is sending planes to fight against the attacking birds.
(c) Their daughter has been attacked while at school.
(d) Mr. Trigg is dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the birds get into the children’s bedroom?
2. What does Mr. Trigg offer Nat for protection against the birds?
3. When does Nat most frequently pass time watching the birds?
4. What wind does Nat claim brought the birds to his neighborhood?
5. Where does Nat deposit the bird bodies collected from his home?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)