|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mr. Trigg think has poisoned the birds?
(a) The Chinese.
(b) The Americans.
(c) The French.
(d) The Russians.
2. What country does Mrs. Trigg think the violent birds have come from?
3. Where does the bird draw blood from Nat during the first attack?
(a) From his ear.
(b) From his eyes.
(c) From his neck.
(d) From his hand.
4. What is Mrs. Trigg’s reaction to Nat’s story about the previous night’s attack?
(a) She is confused.
(b) She is amused.
(c) She is horrified.
(d) She is skeptical.
5. Which character says, “Come on now … let’s see how fast you can run”?
(b) The operator.
(d) Mr. Trigg.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jill get to school each day?
2. Which of the following bird species is NOT mentioned in the one o’clock news?
3. What does Mr. Trigg do for a living?
4. During the attacks, where does Nat decide his family should sleep?
5. After looking in the larder, how long does Nat reckon his family can survive with their current supplies?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)