|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Zeegwun (Spring), Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Omakayas awaken with excitement one night?
(a) Her father is home.
(b) It is Christmas Eve.
(c) Old Tallow has come for a visit.
(d) She starts school tomorrow.
2. Who stares at Omakayas as she tends the fire?
(b) Old Tallow.
3. What is Deyday's favorite food?
4. What does Deydey sell at the store?
(b) Maple sugar.
(d) Corn meal.
5. The spirit that Omakayas sees in her vision represents what?
(a) The spirit of her own mother.
(b) The spirit of nature as a whole.
(c) The spirit of the earth.
(d) The spirit of the mother bear.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Tallow now think that Omakayas was brought into the family?
2. Deydey and his friends talk about how _________________ seem to be taking over.
3. Which of the following does Omakayas NOT do outside this morning?
4. Another important theme in the book is ______________________.
5. What does the family have for supper when Old Tallow returns?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)