|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Biboon (Winter), Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Throughout the winter, Deydey's friends visit to talk about __________________.
(a) Moving west to escape white people.
(b) Building cabins for new arrivals.
(c) Making new traps.
(d) Going ice fishing on the lake.
2. The singing of the birds foreshadows ____________________.
(a) Omakayas' death.
(b) Omakayas' grief.
(c) Omakayas' parents' death.
(d) Omakayas' emerging spirit.
3. Who does the person in #81 blame for eating the berries?
4. What name is given to the injured crow?
5. What job does Deydey assign to Omakayas and Angeline?
(a) Catch fish in the lake.
(b) Grind corn into meal.
(c) Make blankets for the winter.
(d) Scare away the crows.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who intrudes on the community dance?
2. What does Omakayas throw at the animals on her way home?
3. Deydey and his friends talk about how _________________ seem to be taking over.
4. How does Mama realize that Pinch ate the berries?
5. What scares the voyageurs in the village?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)