|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Dagwaging (Fall), Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Nokomis?
(a) Omakayas' grandmother.
(b) Omakayas' mother.
(c) The tribal chief.
(d) The village healer.
2. Omakayas believes that she has a special bond with ___________________.
(a) The bears.
(b) The birds.
(c) The trees.
(d) The sun.
3. What is Deydey especially pleased with when he comes home?
(a) Neewo's progress.
(b) The birchbark house.
(c) The corn crop.
(d) Omakayas' school lessons.
4. Who is the wife of the man in #17?
5. What does Omakayas experience before the arrival of a special insight?
Short Answer Questions
1. The singing of the birds foreshadows ____________________.
2. What has killed people in the village?
3. The men watch as the baby girl curls up to a __________________.
4. How does Andeg say he has helped the family prepare the cabin for the winter?
5. The young girl in the story is from which Native American tribe?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)