|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Neebin (Summer), Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Tallow different from her husband?
(a) She is educated.
(b) She is fearless.
(c) She is resourceful.
(d) She is spiritual.
2. What is Neebin?
(d) Indian tribe.
3. What frightens Omakayas in the night?
(b) Wolves howling.
(c) Creaking doors.
(d) A thunderstorm.
4. Who is the author of this book?
(a) Lonnie Emerson.
(b) Annie Proux.
(c) Louise Erdrich.
(d) Ernest Hemingway.
5. What is Deydey especially pleased with when he comes home?
(a) The birchbark house.
(b) Neewo's progress.
(c) The corn crop.
(d) Omakayas' school lessons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Omakayas experience before the arrival of a special insight?
2. What does Omakayas want to do with the bear cubs?
3. Which of the following does Omakayas NOT think about Angeline?
4. Which one of the voyageurs think of how his wife is afraid of nothing?
5. The story takes place over the course of ________________.
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)