|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Neebin (Summer), Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the voyageurs find alive in the village?
(a) A chief.
(b) A healer.
(c) A blacksmith.
(d) A baby girl.
2. How is Tallow different from her husband?
(a) She is educated.
(b) She is fearless.
(c) She is resourceful.
(d) She is spiritual.
3. The book explores the effect of white people on ___________________.
(c) Indigenous culture.
4. After Omakayas and Angeline bring crows for dinner, Deydey calls them ________________.
5. What important theme emerges in this chapter?
(a) Man vs. nature.
(b) The search for love.
(d) The importance of confronting fear.
Short Answer Questions
1. What treat does Omakayas give to Neewo?
2. Which one of the voyageurs think of how his wife is afraid of nothing?
3. The book explores the connection between human beings and _______________.
4. What frightens Omakayas on her way home?
5. What will be used to build a house for the family?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)