|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Biboon (Winter), Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Omakayas later thinks that One Horn knew that ______________________.
(a) The winter would be a hard one.
(b) He was going to save her family.
(c) It was time to move south.
(d) She was his friend.
2. The spirit that Omakayas sees in her vision represents what?
(a) The spirit of nature as a whole.
(b) The spirit of the earth.
(c) The spirit of her own mother.
(d) The spirit of the mother bear.
3. What name is given to the injured crow?
4. What does Fishtail's wife make for Angeline?
(a) A necklace.
(b) A coat.
(c) A dress.
(d) A bookbag.
5. Whom are Omakayas and Angeline surprised to see coming out of the school?
Short Answer Questions
1. What game does Deydey play with the local shop owner?
2. After Omakayas and Angeline bring crows for dinner, Deydey calls them ________________.
3. Which animal spirit comes to Omakayas in a dream?
4. What does the person walking out of the school say he/she is going to learn?
5. Whose memory does Omakayas decide to honor?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)