Short Answer Questions Key
1. Who is the author of THE BIG WAVE?
Pearl S. Buck.
2. In what country does THE BIG WAVE take place?
3. Where does Kino live?
On a farm.
4. Where is the location of Kino's home?
On the side of a mountain.
5. The fields are layered up the mountain like __________________________.
6. What encircles the fields on the mountain?
7. What is situated at the top of the mountain?
8. What is sometimes hard for Kino about where he lives?
The walk up the mountain.
This section contains 4,543 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)