|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim suspect about Boone in Chapter 26?
(a) He is looking for a place to settle.
(b) He is thinking about going back home.
(c) He is thinking of leaving.
(d) He is looking for Teal Eye.
2. Which form of transportation does Jim tell Boone about in Chapter 32?
3. When does Boone leave the boat in Chapter 44?
(a) In a place he does not recognize.
(b) Before it reaches St. Louis.
(c) In St. Louis.
(d) After it passes St. Louis.
4. Which of the following is not included in the things that Boone tells Teal Eye before leaving in Chapter 34?
(a) He will be back.
(b) If he does not return, she will find someone else.
(c) He will write to her every day.
(d) She will wait for him with Red Horn.
5. What state is Boone hired to take Peabody to in Chapter 33?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is found instead of Indians upstream from the Three Forks in Chapter 28?
2. What does Boone tell Peabody before he leaves?
3. What is causing Boone to be suspicious of Jim and Teal Eye?
4. What are Boone, Jim, and Dick talking about in Chapter 25?
5. As Jim explains to Boone in Chapter 32, what type of farm does Dick have?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why and how does Dick leave Boone and Jim in Chapter 25?
2. Which difficulties is Boone having in adapting to a civilized life with his family in Chapter 45?
3. What has happened to Teal Eye's tribe in Chapter 28?
4. How does Boone use logic and resilience while hunting for goats in the mountains in Chapter 39?
5. How does Boone react to the attack in Chapter 36?
6. What does Boone do in order to get the goats back to the camp?
7. What does Boone experience while traveling on the boat in Chapter 43?
8. What offer does Peabody have for Boone and how does Boone respond?
9. Where are Boone and Jim traveling to In Chapter 41 and what news does Boone receive?
10. What is in the letter that Jim had brought for Boone?
This section contains 827 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)