|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whom is the letter that Jim brought for Boone?
(c) It is unknown.
(d) Boone's mother.
2. Which of the following does Boone shoot in Chapter 26?
3. What does Teal Eye tell Jim before Boone returns to the camp in Chapter 42?
(a) She is worried about Red Horn.
(b) She would like to have another child.
(c) She is worried about Boone.
(d) She would like to leave the Indians.
4. What will happen if Boone stops to rest in Chapter 38?
(a) He will have more energy.
(b) He will freeze.
(c) He will be attacked.
(d) He will fall asleep.
5. What is the time of day when Boone, Jim, and Dick are talking in Chapter 25?
(a) Early evening.
(b) Late afternoon.
(c) Early morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim suspect about Boone in Chapter 26?
2. How many customers are in the store at Fort McKenzie when Jim arrives there?
3. What does Peabody think about Boone and Jim in Chapter 35?
4. What does Boone tell Peabody about the place he has found in Chapter 35?
5. What color is the horse that Boone plans to present to Teal Eye's father?
Short Essay Questions
1. How has life changed for Boone and Jim after five years have passed since Boone reconnected with Teal Eye?
2. Which guests stay at the camp with Boone and Jim in Chapter 26?
3. What trap does Boone set for Jim and Teal Eye, and what is the result of it?
4. What is Boone's opinion of the pass that Peabody selects for a mountain pass?
5. What concerns does Red Horn have and how does Boone reply to them?
6. What does Boone experience while traveling on the boat in Chapter 43?
7. Why and how does Dick leave Boone and Jim in Chapter 25?
8. How does Teal Eye respond to seeing Boone again and what is done to consider Boone's request for her?
9. What do Boone and Jim talk about In Chapter 32?
10. How does Boone react to the attack in Chapter 36?
This section contains 868 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)