1. What age is Boone Caudill when the story begins?
2. Where did John get the ball in his leg that causes him to limp?
3. What is the first name of Napier, the person Boone fought with to cause a warrant for him to be issued?
4. What does Boone use to hit Pap with in Chapter 1?
A piece of wood.
5. What does Boone pack with his clothes before leaving in Chapter 1?
An Indian skin strop.
6. As Boone is walking in the beginning of Chapter 2, what kind of weather does he encounter?
7. Who would most likely have told Pap that Boone was going to St. Louis?
This section contains 4,311 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)