|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which mountain range are the men near in Chapter 23?
(a) Front Range.
(b) Rabbit Ears Range.
(c) Grand Teton Range.
(d) Wasatch Range.
2. How does Boone respond to Red Horn's concerns in Chapter 31?
(a) He tells him to get more information.
(b) He tells him not to worry.
(c) He is also worried.
(d) He is confused.
3. What fear do the people at Fort McKenzie have?
(a) That Boone will lead the Indians against them.
(b) That Boone will not help them against the Indians.
(c) That the Indians will stop them from trading.
(d) That the Indians will take all of their food.
4. What do Boone and Jim discuss about Teal Eye in Chapter 41?
(a) Where she will be waiting.
(b) When she will see them.
(c) If she will move away from the Indians.
(d) How she will react to them.
5. Which form of transportation does Jim tell Boone about in Chapter 32?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the men try to get someone's attention in Chapter 37?
2. Where does Boone spend the night while he looks for Bedwell in Chapter 6?
3. As he hears talk about the lack of Indians in Chapter 43, what does Boone notice?
4. How many children does Dan have when Boone returns home in Chapter 45?
5. Where is the group with wagons traveling in Chapter 44?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)