|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Based on the news that Jim delivers to Boone in Chapter 32, to what places are people now traveling?
(a) Arizona and Utah.
(b) Arizona and Oregon.
(c) California and Oregon.
(d) California and Utah.
2. What type of Indians attack Dick and the rest of the men in Chapter 15?
3. How many buffalo do Boone and Dick kill when Boone is learning in Chapter 14?
4. Which time of year does Boone tell Peabody to wait until to expand his business?
(a) After fall.
(b) Between spring and summer.
(c) After winter.
(d) Between summer and fall.
5. What is the year in Chapter 20?
Short Answer Questions
1. Against which Indian tribe are the Blackfoot waging war in Chapter 22?
2. When is Zeb scheduled to return to Fort Union in Chapter 17?
3. What is the last name of Boone's lawyer in Chapter 7?
4. What is the first name of Napier, the person Boone fought with to cause a warrant for him to be issued?
5. How is Teal Eye described in Chapter 19?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)