|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Boone find Bedwell?
(a) Five o'clock in the morning.
(b) Three o'clock in the afternoon.
2. What is Teal Eye always watching, as Boone notices in Chapter 17?
(a) The winds.
(b) The sky.
(c) The trees.
(d) The banks.
3. What do the men think about catching in Chapter 19?
(a) Snake skins.
(d) Fine furs.
4. Where does Boone spend the night while he looks for Bedwell in Chapter 6?
(a) A river bank.
(b) A cave.
(c) A wagon.
(d) A barn.
5. Where are the men traveling in Chapter 23?
(a) Jackson Hole.
(b) Star Valley.
(c) Elk Basin.
(d) Bridger Valley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which animal does Boone shoot in Chapter 5?
2. What type of business relationship does Jourdonnais want to have with the Indians after returning Teal Eye?
3. Who waits for Zeb with Boone at Fort Union?
4. What age is Boone Caudill when the story begins?
5. When Boone asks about his uncle, how many years has it been since the hunter, Dick Summers, has seen him?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)