|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the weather described in Chapter 21?
2. What number of men die from their illnesses at the end of Chapter 9?
3. Why is Boone sent to jail in Chapter 7?
(a) Bedwell lies under oath.
(b) The trial is rushed by the sheriff.
(c) An unidentified witness testifies.
(d) Boone is not allowed to testify in his defense.
4. What causes Teal Eye to be thrown from the boat in Chapter 12?
(a) A jam in the river.
(b) Strong winds.
(c) A storm.
(d) A giant tide.
5. Where did John get the ball in his leg that causes him to limp?
(a) Stoney Creek.
Short Answer Questions
1. What intention does Boone tell Zeb he and the other men have?
2. What does the Mandan navigate by quietly in Chapter 10?
3. When is Zeb scheduled to return to Fort Union in Chapter 17?
4. What is making Boone sick at the beginning of Chapter 6?
5. Where does Boone spend the night while he looks for Bedwell in Chapter 6?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)