|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who would most likely have told Pap that Boone was going to St. Louis?
(b) A friend.
(d) No one.
2. What does Jim Deakins have at the start of Chapter 8?
(a) A wagon, but no horse.
(b) Neither a horse nor a wagon.
(c) A wagon and a horse.
(d) A horse, but no wagon.
3. Where does Boone spend the night while he looks for Bedwell in Chapter 6?
(a) A river bank.
(b) A barn.
(c) A wagon.
(d) A cave.
4. What does Bedwell take from Boone in Chapter 5?
(a) His food.
(b) His map.
(c) His money.
(d) His rifle.
5. What is making Boone sick at the beginning of Chapter 6?
(a) The heat.
(b) The alcohol he drank.
(c) The cold.
(d) The food he ate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Boone working while he is in St. Louis in Chapter 9?
2. How long has Boone been in St. Louis for when Chapter 9 begins?
3. What age is Boone Caudill when the story begins?
4. By the order of Jourdonnais, what are the men prohibited from doing in Chapter 10?
5. When does Boone find Bedwell?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)