|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 40 - 42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who informs Boone that his son is blind in Chapter 41?
(a) Teal Eye.
(c) Red Horn.
2. What do Boone and Dick take when they are hiding from the Indians in Chapter 14?
(b) Whatever they can carry.
(c) Only weapons.
3. What is Jim Deakins transporting in his wagon when he first meets Boone in Chapter 3?
(c) It is unknown.
(d) A corpse.
4. Which form of transportation does Jim tell Boone about in Chapter 32?
5. What news does Jim bring to Boone about Dick in Chapter 32?
(a) He is helping Indian tribes near where he lives.
(b) He is married.
(c) He is planning to visit Boone soon.
(d) He owns several different properties.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which disease killed most of the Indians in Chapter 28?
2. What intention does Boone tell Zeb he and the other men have?
3. What type of boat do Boone and Jim see on their journey in Chapter 9?
4. Against which Indian tribe are the Blackfoot waging war in Chapter 22?
5. In Louisville, which river is Boone on when he escapes from Pap in Chapter 4?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)