|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Boone taken to by the sheriff in Chapter 7?
2. What are the other men doing while Boone and Dick are talking in the beginning of Chapter 14?
3. When Boone asks about his uncle, how many years has it been since the hunter, Dick Summers, has seen him?
(a) Two or three.
(b) Four or five.
(c) Five or six.
(d) Seven or eight.
4. What age is Boone Caudill when the story begins?
5. With what insects do the men have a problem in Chapter 16?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dick doing when Boone sees a pack of Indians approaching in Chapter 14?
2. What is it about buffaloes that Boone and Dick are discussing in Chapter 13?
3. What does the Mandan navigate by quietly in Chapter 10?
4. Which animal does Boone shoot in Chapter 5?
5. What is the first name of Napier, the person Boone fought with to cause a warrant for him to be issued?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)