|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it about buffaloes that Boone and Dick are discussing in Chapter 13?
(a) Skinning and cooking.
(b) Hunting and cooking.
(c) Hunting, skinning, and cooking.
(d) Hunting and skinning.
2. Where does Boone spend the night while he looks for Bedwell in Chapter 6?
(a) A cave.
(b) A barn.
(c) A wagon.
(d) A river bank.
3. Which disease killed most of the Indians in Chapter 28?
(c) Typhoid fever.
4. What do the men do before departing in Chapter 22?
(b) Play a game.
(d) Read a map.
5. As Boone thinks about his family in Chapter 16, how does he feel about returning home?
(a) He does not want to go back.
(b) He wants to go back.
(c) Only part of him wants to go back.
(d) He is not sure if he wants to go back.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who waits for Zeb with Boone at Fort Union?
2. What is Dick doing when Boone sees a pack of Indians approaching in Chapter 14?
3. Which direction is the group traveling at the start of Chapter 29?
4. Where does Dick think of returning to in Chapter 23?
5. What does Bedwell take from Boone in Chapter 5?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)