|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Boone taken to by the sheriff in Chapter 7?
2. Against which Indian tribe are the Blackfoot waging war in Chapter 22?
(a) The Crow.
(b) The Chippewa.
(c) The Shoshone.
(d) The Sioux.
3. What river does Boone see after reaching Dearborn Valley in Chapter 28?
(a) Sacagawea River.
(b) Medicine River.
(c) Musselshell River.
(d) Poplar River.
4. What do the men chase in Chapter 22?
(a) A flock of geese.
(b) A group of horses.
(c) A herd of cattle.
(d) A herd of buffalo.
5. Which mountain range are the men near in Chapter 23?
(a) Grand Teton Range.
(b) Wasatch Range.
(c) Front Range.
(d) Rabbit Ears Range.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dick doing when Boone sees a pack of Indians approaching in Chapter 14?
2. What are the men using to play a gambling game in Chapter 24?
3. Which animal does Boone steal in Chapter 6 as he trying to find Bedwell?
4. How does Boone injure Streak during their fight in Chapter 24?
5. How do Boone and Jim prepare for entering Indian territory in Chapter 13?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)