|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which river does the Mandan reach in Chapter 13?
(a) Platte River.
(b) Lamine River.
(c) Chariton River.
(d) Grand River.
2. What does Jim Deakins have at the start of Chapter 8?
(a) A wagon, but no horse.
(b) A horse, but no wagon.
(c) A wagon and a horse.
(d) Neither a horse nor a wagon.
3. How long has Boone been with the Mandan in Chapter 16?
(a) One year.
(b) Two years.
(c) Almost three years.
(d) A half year.
4. Which direction is the group traveling at the start of Chapter 29?
5. How many families does the group see in Chapter 29?
(a) Over twenty.
(b) A few.
(d) Over thirty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dick think of returning to in Chapter 23?
2. With what insects do the men have a problem in Chapter 16?
3. Where are the men traveling in Chapter 23?
4. Which mountain range are the men near in Chapter 23?
5. Which animal does Boone shoot in Chapter 5?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)