|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim wonder about staying with Boone in Chapter 26?
(a) When he decided to stay.
(b) Why he stays.
(c) What would happen if he didn't stay.
(d) How long he will stay.
2. What does Jim suspect about Boone in Chapter 26?
(a) He is looking for a place to settle.
(b) He is looking for Teal Eye.
(c) He is thinking about going back home.
(d) He is thinking of leaving.
3. How do Boone and Jim prepare for entering Indian territory in Chapter 13?
(a) They wear feathers.
(b) They stay out of sight.
(c) They have their heads shaved.
(d) They paint their faces.
4. What is it about buffaloes that Boone and Dick are discussing in Chapter 13?
(a) Hunting and cooking.
(b) Skinning and cooking.
(c) Hunting, skinning, and cooking.
(d) Hunting and skinning.
5. What is Dick doing when Boone sees a pack of Indians approaching in Chapter 14?
(a) Carrying a buffalo.
(b) Tracking a buffalo.
(c) Butchering a buffalo.
(d) Cooking a buffalo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Boone first see the set of animal tracks in Chapter 38?
2. Where are Boone and Jim in Chapter 26?
3. Remembering what Jim said, who mentioned the goats in the mountains that causes Boone to hunt for them?
4. Which river does the Mandan reach in Chapter 13?
5. How does Jim describe his condition in Chapter 38?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)