|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which river does the Mandan reach in Chapter 13?
(a) Chariton River.
(b) Lamine River.
(c) Platte River.
(d) Grand River.
2. How does Jim describe his condition in Chapter 38?
(a) He feels as if he is always in pain.
(b) He feels as if he is always cold.
(c) He feels as if he is always hungry.
(d) He feels as if he is always tired.
3. How many other men are stranded with Boone and Jim in Chapter 38?
4. What is the time of day when Boone, Jim, and Dick are talking in Chapter 25?
(b) Early morning.
(c) Late afternoon.
(d) Early evening.
5. What color is the horse that Boone plans to present to Teal Eye's father?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Boone tell Jim when he wakes up in Chapter 37?
2. Which of the following is not included as one of the reasons Dick wants to leave in Chapter 25?
3. What are the Indians at Cabanne's post doing?
4. What does Boone do to get a goat back to Jim at the end of Chapter 38?
5. What are the other men doing while Boone and Dick are talking in the beginning of Chapter 14?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)