|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Boone and Jim in Chapter 26?
(a) Three Forks.
(c) Willow Creek.
2. Which of the following is not included as one of the reasons Dick wants to leave in Chapter 25?
(a) The West is being settled.
(b) He is not getting along with Boone or Jim as well anymore.
(c) The old days are gone.
(d) He is no longer having as much fun.
3. Which of the following does Boone shoot in Chapter 26?
4. How does Jim describe his condition in Chapter 38?
(a) He feels as if he is always in pain.
(b) He feels as if he is always tired.
(c) He feels as if he is always hungry.
(d) He feels as if he is always cold.
5. What is the time of day when Boone, Jim, and Dick are talking in Chapter 25?
(a) Early evening.
(b) Late afternoon.
(c) Early morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the other men doing while Boone and Dick are talking in the beginning of Chapter 14?
2. Remembering what Jim said, who mentioned the goats in the mountains that causes Boone to hunt for them?
3. What do Boone and Dick take when they are hiding from the Indians in Chapter 14?
4. What does Boone tell Peabody before he leaves?
5. What does Jim suspect about Boone in Chapter 26?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)