1. What age is Boone Caudill when the story begins?
2. Where did John get the ball in his leg that causes him to limp?
(c) Stoney Creek.
3. What is the first name of Napier, the person Boone fought with to cause a warrant for him to be issued?
4. What does Boone use to hit Pap with in Chapter 1?
(a) A horseshoe.
(b) A piece of wood.
(c) A hammer.
(d) A rock.
5. What does Boone pack with his clothes before leaving in Chapter 1?
(a) A set of books.
(b) An Indian skin strop.
(c) A bow and arrow set.
(d) An Indian spear.
6. As Boone is walking in the beginning of Chapter 2, what kind of weather does he encounter?
(b) Dense fog.
(c) Extreme heat.
7. Who would most likely have told Pap that Boone was going to St. Louis?
(a) No one.
(c) A friend.
This section contains 4,311 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)