|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Howie Hubler was a bond trader for what company in Chapter 9?
(a) Bear Sterns.
(b) Morgan Stanley.
(c) Merrill Lynch.
2. In Chapter 7, Eisman came to the conclusion that none of the banks dealing in CDSs and CDOs really appreciated the disaster awaiting them because of what?
(a) The high ratings the rating companies were giving these CDSs and CDOs.
(b) The lack of ratings the rating companies were giving these CDSs and CDOs.
(c) The low ratings the rating companies were giving these CDSs and CDOs.
(d) The average ratings the rating companies were giving these CDSs and CDOs.
3. What is a legal document that institutions and businesses use to describe the securities they are offering for participants and buyers?
(d) Terms of Service.
4. What is a division of The McGraw-Hill Companies that publishes financial research and analysis on stocks and bonds?
(a) Standard & Poor's.
(b) Scion Capital.
(c) Deutsche Bank.
(d) Cornwall Capital Management.
5. What does FINRA stand for?
(a) Fiscal Imaginaton Repression Agency.
(b) Future Inverstment Reparations Act.
(c) Fiscal Investment Recovery Act.
(d) Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, Inc.
Short Answer Questions
1. Asperger's syndrome differs from other autistic disorders by its relative preservation of development in what areas?
2. In Chapter 3, soon all the CDSs AIG FP sold consisted primarily of what?
3. On what date did the head of the International Monetary Fund warn that the world financial system was teetering on the "brink of systemic meltdown"?
4. What is a collection of one hundred different mortgage bonds, usually the riskiest that are combined to create a new group of bonds that could take the low rated bonds and reclassify them at a higher rate?
5. As Steve Eisman's team investigated in Chapter 4, they found patterns in the people and states that what?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)