|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much ownership was Howie Hubler over his own company in the deal in Chapter 9?
2. Where did Michael Lewis receive a BA in Art History?
(a) Princeton University.
(b) Yale University.
(c) Harvard University.
(d) U.C. Davis.
3. At the conference in Chapter 6, Charlie Ledley spoke a man from what company that would eventually do business with Ledley's hedge fund?
(a) Bear Stearns.
(b) AIG FP.
(c) Morgan Stanley.
4. During their research, Ledley and Mai discovered that many CDOs were comprised of triple-B rated mortgages being sold as what?
5. During the first six months of what year did Mike Burry find himself struggling with his investors in Chapter 8?
Short Answer Questions
1. What company did Charlie Ledley and Jamie Mai investigate because of some legal troubles, deciding that the legal trouble would blow over and their low stock would soon rally in Chapter 5?
2. What is the title of Chapter 7?
3. What is the name of Mike Burry's investment group?
4. Steve Eisman got his job with Oppenheimer and Co. through whom?
5. At the conference in Chapter 6, Charlie Ledley found himself being courted by what company and chiefly ignored by most of the other conference attendees?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)