|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a spectrum of psychological conditions characterized by widespread abnormalities of social interactions and communication, as well as restricted interests and repetitive behavior?
(a) The Asperger spectrum.
(b) The autism spectrum.
(c) Schizophenic spectrum.
2. In Chapter 5, Charlie Ledley and Jamie Mai continued to make risky investments until they had grown their investment company to how much?
(a) $200 million.
(b) $10 million.
(c) $75 million.
(d) $30 million.
3. For what company did Ben Hockett work when he met Jamie Mai?
(a) Oppenheimer and Co.
(b) Deutsche Bank.
(c) AIG FP.
(d) Standard & Poor's.
4. The sale of CDSs grew AIG FP so quickly that it provided what percent of AIG's profits in Chapter 3?
5. In Chapter 3, soon all the CDSs AIG FP sold consisted primarily of what?
(a) Pork futures.
(b) Auto loans.
(c) Subprime mortgages.
(d) Gold and silver.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Michael Lewis' first book?
2. Who is the 29th chairperson of the SEC?
3. When did Scion Capital open business?
4. What Chinese national who came in second in a math competition in China accompanied Greg Lippmann in Chapter 3?
5. With whose assistance did Steve Eisman publish a report outlining the bad practices of the subprime mortgage lender in Chapter 1?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)