|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gene Park worked for what company in Chapter 4?
(b) AIG FP.
(c) Standard & Poor's.
2. In Chapter 6, Eisman realized that the CDO manager sitting next to him was selling CDOs that were synthesized from what?
(a) Other synthesized CDOs.
3. In 2007, Meredith Whitney announced that what company had so mismanaged its affairs that it would slash its dividend or crash?
(a) Salomon Brothers.
(b) Gotham Capital.
(c) The Fitch Group.
4. After the conference in Chapters 6 and 7, who began buying millions of CDOs, anxious to buy as many as they could before it was too late?
(a) Ledley and Eismann.
(b) Ledley, Mai, and Hockett.
(c) Eismann, Burry, and Hockett.
(d) Mai and Hockett.
5. When did Steve Eisman publish a report outlining the bad practices of the subprime mortgage lender in Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. Gene Park discovered that the CDSs being sold by his company contained more what than anyone knew?
2. Analysts from where revealed to Eisman that no one truly understood these CDOs in Chapter 6?
3. In whose garage did Charlie Ledley begin operating a hedge fund in Chapter 5?
4. In Michael Burry's first credit default swap, he bought how many bonds?
5. Where was the conference for subprime mortgage bond salesmen and buyers in Chapter 6?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)