|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Michael Burry's first credit default swap, he bought how many bonds?
2. What is the title of Chapter 4?
(a) Migrant Workers in Beverly Hills.
(b) The Mortgage Harvest.
(c) How to Harvest a Migrant Worker.
(d) My Work in Mortgages.
3. An investment corporation needs a contract through what in order to trade in securities that are traditionally only bought and sold between large investing bodies?
4. Where did Michael Burry share his thoughts on investing while learning what he could from others in Chapter 2?
(a) Wall street.
(c) Online social networks.
5. Who thought that if AIG stopped buying the bonds, the subprime mortgage bond market would collapse, making him a fortune in Chapter 3?
(a) Greg Lippman.
(b) Michael Lewis.
(c) Euguene Xu.
(d) Meredith Whitney.
Short Answer Questions
1. With the creation of ______, mortgage companies became inspired to grow quickly and offer a great many loans to customers.
2. What did Michael Burry study in college?
3. By what year had Steve Eisman gathered a group of investors around himself filled with people who believed as he did that no one on Wall Street knew what they were doing, as described in Chapter 1?
4. What is the name of the investment group Steve Eisman formed after quitting his job as a bond analyst?
5. When did money manager Michael Burry become interested in bonds?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)