|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Steve Eisman studied in college?
(a) Art history.
(b) Corporate law.
(c) South American history.
(d) International trade.
2. When did money manager Michael Burry become interested in bonds?
3. When did Steve Eisman publish a report outlining the bad practices of the subprime mortgage lender in Chapter 1?
4. What was Michael Lewis' first book?
(a) Stock Junkies.
(b) Digital Money.
(c) Liar's Poker.
(d) Trade or Die.
5. In Chapter 3, soon all the CDSs AIG FP sold consisted primarily of what?
(a) Pork futures.
(b) Gold and silver.
(c) Subprime mortgages.
(d) Auto loans.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Steve Eisman's team investigated in Chapter 4, they found patterns in the people and states that what?
2. What led Michael Burry to leave his original profession and become a money manager?
3. What is a legal document that institutions and businesses use to describe the securities they are offering for participants and buyers?
4. Where did Michael Lewis grow up?
5. Who from Deutsche Bank asked if they could buy the swaps back from Michael Burry in Chapter 2?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)