|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are divisions of mortgage bonds in which the mortgage bonds are divided into pieces?
(a) Collateral debt obligation.
(b) FICO Scores.
(c) Credit default swap.
2. In Michael Burry's first credit default swap, what was the rate of each bond purchased?
(a) $1 million.
(b) $3 million.
(c) $7 million.
(d) $10 million.
3. What mortgage lender did an Oppenheimer banker obtain information on from Steve Eisman in Chapter 1?
(b) Gotham Capital.
(c) Aames Financial.
(d) Bear Stearns.
4. What was Michael Lewis' first book?
(a) Trade or Die.
(b) Stock Junkies.
(c) Digital Money.
(d) Liar's Poker.
5. Who from Deutsche Bank asked if they could buy the swaps back from Michael Burry in Chapter 2?
(a) Greg Lippman.
(b) Euguene Xu.
(c) Michael Lewis.
(d) Meredith Whitney.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what company did Ben Hockett work when he met Jamie Mai?
2. What refers to a cumulative number that suggests a consumer's credit risk?
3. When was Michael Lewis born?
4. What is the name of the investment group begun by Charlie Ledley and his partner in Chapter 5?
5. Gene Park worked for what company in Chapter 4?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)