|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michael Burry worked as a resident in what field in Chapter 2?
2. Where did Steve Eisman's wife threaten to move to and raise chickens in Chapter 1?
(b) Rhode Island.
3. Who agreed to a $5 million dollar deal with Michael Burry in Chapter 2?
(a) Bank of America.
(b) Scion Capital
(c) Cornwall Capital Management.
(d) Goldman Sachs.
4. The alterations to bond ratings made by mortgage lenders in Chapter 4 led to such things as lending how much money to a migrant worker who made only $14,000 a year?
(a) $350 thousand.
(b) $500 thousand.
(c) $700 thousand.
(d) $150 thousand.
5. How much money did Charlie Ledley and Jamie Mai make from their first major investment in a company with legal trouble in Chapter 5?
(a) Over $5 million.
(b) Over $1 million.
(c) Over $500,000.
(d) Over $3 million.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Michael Lewis earn his Masters degree in Economics?
2. In Chapter 5, Charlie Ledley and Jamie Mai continued to make risky investments until they had grown their investment company to how much?
3. Michael Burry could not bet against mortgage bonds in the same way he could other bonds because he could not short houses, only what?
4. Who was Gene Park's boss in Chapter 4?
5. What mortgage lender did an Oppenheimer banker obtain information on from Steve Eisman in Chapter 1?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)