|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With the creation of ______, mortgage companies became inspired to grow quickly and offer a great many loans to customers.
(a) Mortgage bonds.
(b) Standard & Poor's.
(d) FICO Scores.
2. Where did Ben Hockett live and make investments from in Chapter 5?
(a) Portland, Oregon.
(b) Seattle, Washington.
(c) San Francisco, California.
(d) Berkeley Hills, California.
3. Where did Michael Burry begin cataloging his investments and their results, which drew interest from Wall Street brokers without Burry's knowledge?
(a) A magazine.
(b) A newspaper.
(c) A blog.
(d) A library.
4. When was Michael Burry born?
5. What companies approached Michael Burry and provided him with capital to begin his new company?
(a) Deutsche Bank and Standard & Poor's.
(b) Gotham Capital and White Mountains.
(c) FrontPoint and Oppenheimer and Co.
(d) Oppenheimer and Co. and Deutsche Bank.
Short Answer Questions
1. An investment corporation needs a contract through what in order to trade in securities that are traditionally only bought and sold between large investing bodies?
2. Gene Park discovered that the CDSs being sold by his company contained more what than anyone knew?
3. What was Michael Lewis' first book?
4. What does AIG FP stand for?
5. Where did Steve Eisman's wife threaten to move to and raise chickens in Chapter 1?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)