|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Michael Lewis' first book?
(a) Digital Money.
(b) Stock Junkies.
(c) Trade or Die.
(d) Liar's Poker.
2. Where did Michael Lewis earn his Masters degree in Economics?
(a) The London School of Economics.
(b) The New York School of Economics.
(c) The Paris School of Economics.
(d) The Chicago School of Economics.
3. What does CDO stand for?
(a) Client debt options.
(b) Common debt obligations.
(c) Calculated debt options.
(d) Collateralized debt obligations.
4. In Chapter 3, soon all the CDSs AIG FP sold consisted primarily of what?
(a) Gold and silver.
(b) Pork futures.
(c) Auto loans.
(d) Subprime mortgages.
5. With whom did Michael Burry make his first credit default swap?
(a) Oppenheimer and Co.
(b) Scion Capital.
(c) Cornwall Capital Management.
(d) Deutsche Bank.
Short Answer Questions
1. An investment corporation needs a contract through what in order to trade in securities that are traditionally only bought and sold between large investing bodies?
2. What is the name of Mike Burry's investment group?
3. In Michael Burry's first credit default swap, he bought how many bonds?
4. What had Steve Eisman studied in college?
5. Where did Steve Eisman's wife threaten to move to and raise chickens in Chapter 1?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)