|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Michael Lewis born?
2. When was Michael Burry born?
3. What had Steve Eisman studied in college?
(a) South American history.
(b) Art history.
(c) International trade.
(d) Corporate law.
4. What had Michael Burry's father warned him to stay away from in Chapter 2?
(b) The stock market.
(d) Las Vegas.
5. What is the name of Mike Burry's investment group?
(a) Scion Capital.
(b) Cornwall Capital Management.
(d) Oppenheimer and Co.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who from Deutsche Bank asked if they could buy the swaps back from Michael Burry in Chapter 2?
2. In Chapter 3, soon all the CDSs AIG FP sold consisted primarily of what?
3. What are bonds that are made up of mortgages sold to consumers by banks?
4. Who began taking the bottom tranches of their mortgage bonds and packaging them together to create CDOs in Chapter 3?
5. Meredith Whitney was an analyst of financial firms for what company in 2007?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)