|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did Steve Eisman stop working as an analyst and start his own hedge fund?
2. An investment corporation needs a contract through what in order to trade in securities that are traditionally only bought and sold between large investing bodies?
3. At what age was Michael Lewis when he was shocked that Wall Street would allow him to buy and sell stocks, as described in the Prologue?
4. Where did Steve Eisman's wife threaten to move to and raise chickens in Chapter 1?
(c) Rhode Island.
5. Steve Eisman got his job with Oppenheimer and Co. through whom?
(a) His neighbor.
(b) A friend from college.
(c) His uncle..
(d) His parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Michael Burry born?
2. For what company did Michael Lewis begin working after earning his Masters degree in Economics?
3. Who began taking the bottom tranches of their mortgage bonds and packaging them together to create CDOs in Chapter 3?
4. What led Michael Burry to leave his original profession and become a money manager?
5. What refers to loans made to customers with less than perfect credit?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)