|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michael Burry worked as a resident in what field in Chapter 2?
2. What is often referred to as a form of insurance that protects a lender if a borrower of capital defaults on a loan?
(a) FICO Scores.
(b) Collateral debt obligation.
(c) Credit default swap.
3. What is the name of the investment group Steve Eisman formed after quitting his job as a bond analyst?
(b) Cornwall Capital Management.
(c) Scion Capital.
(d) Deutsche Bank.
4. The sale of CDSs grew AIG FP so quickly that it provided what percent of AIG's profits in Chapter 3?
5. In Chapter 3, soon all the CDSs AIG FP sold consisted primarily of what?
(a) Auto loans.
(b) Pork futures.
(c) Subprime mortgages.
(d) Gold and silver.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who offered Michael Burry bonds at $100 million a deal in Chapter 2?
2. What does AIG FP stand for?
3. Steve Eisman got his job with Oppenheimer and Co. through whom?
4. Through the use of what, was Michael Burry guaranteed to only lose only the amount of the premium payments in Chapter 2?
5. What Chinese national who came in second in a math competition in China accompanied Greg Lippmann in Chapter 3?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)