|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Michael Burry begin cataloging his investments and their results, which drew interest from Wall Street brokers without Burry's knowledge?
(a) A library.
(b) A blog.
(c) A magazine.
(d) A newspaper.
2. What does CDO stand for?
(a) Collateralized debt obligations.
(b) Client debt options.
(c) Common debt obligations.
(d) Calculated debt options.
3. Who was Gene Park's boss in Chapter 4?
(a) Theodore Williams.
(b) John Weatherfield.
(c) Amos Robinson.
(d) Joe Cassano.
4. What did Michael Burry study in college?
5. How much did Morgan Stanley settle with Deutsche Bank on the CDOs purchased from Hubler in Chapter 9?
(a) $600 million.
(b) $450 milllion.
(c) $350 million.
(d) $750 million.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did Charlie Ledley and Jamie Mai make from their first major investment in a company with legal trouble in Chapter 5?
2. With how much capital did Charlie Ledley and his partner begin a hedge fund in Chapter 5?
3. Howie Hubler was a bond trader for what company in Chapter 9?
4. What is the title of Chapter 5?
5. What is the title of Chapter 4?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)