|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Arjuna say is Krishna's place among the gods?
2. How does Arjuna say the gods behave toward Krishna?
(a) Arjuna says the gods mock Krishna.
(b) Arjuna says the gods greet Krishna in fear.
(c) Arjuna says the gods run from mighty Krishna.
(d) Arjuna says the gods ignore Krishna.
3. What word best describes tamas?
4. What does Krishna say rajas binds us to?
5. What kind of food do sattvic people prefer?
(a) Spicy food.
(b) Leftover food.
(c) Salty food.
(d) Mild food.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Krishna say Brahman dwells?
2. To whom does Krishna give spiritual wisdom?
3. If Arjuna is unable to still his mind, what does Krishna recommend?
4. How does the ashvattha tree grow?
5. From what is no creature free from?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the difference between the two kinds of renunciation?
2. What kind of food do those ruled by each of the gunas eat?
3. How does Krishna enable Arjuna to see his immortal nature?
4. What are some of the most glorious of Krishna's divine powers?
5. What does Krishna tell Arjuna about the path to the Unrevealed?
6. What exists without Krishna?
7. Who does Krishna say are the most established in yoga?
8. How does Arjuna begin this chapter?
9. Describe the three gunas.
10. What kind of knowledge belongs to each of the gunas?
This section contains 680 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)