|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Among mountains what is Krishna?
(a) The Andes.
(b) The Himalayas.
(c) The Alps.
(d) The Rockies.
2. What does Arjuna say is Krishna's body?
(a) A Cow.
(b) The ocean.
(c) The cosmos.
(d) A Sheep.
3. Krishna speaks of how many great sages?
4. What word best describes rajas?
5. Among the luminaries what is Krishna?
(a) The Dragon Lamp.
(b) The Moon.
(c) The Sun.
(d) The Big Dipper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the gunas and all that changes come from?
2. If Arjuna is unable to still his mind, what does Krishna recommend?
3. What kind of food do sattvic people prefer?
4. What does Krisha say it is not fitting to renounce?
5. To whom does Krishna give spiritual wisdom?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Arjuna begin this chapter?
2. What does Krishna explain to Arjuna in this chapter?
3. How do those ruled by each of the gunas worship?
4. Who does Krishna say are the most established in yoga?
5. Who does Krishna say sees truly?
6. What does Sanjaya say that Krishna showed Arjuna?
7. What is the relationship between Purusha and prakriti?
8. Why does Arjuna apologize to Krishna?
9. What instructions does Krishna give Arjuna at the beginning of this chapter?
10. How does Krishna enable Arjuna to see his immortal nature?
This section contains 695 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)