|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Krishna say rajas binds us to?
2. Krishna speaks of how many great sages?
3. What word best describes rajas?
4. What does Krishna say sattva binds us to?
5. What does Krishna say is the source from which all creatures evolve?
(a) Krishna says all creatures evolve from him.
(b) Krishna says all creatures evolve from rajas.
(c) Krishna says all creatures evolve from sattva.
(d) Krishna says all creatures evolve from Arjuna.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the one Krishna loves incapable of?
2. Through what does Krishna say he nourishes all plants?
3. What does Krisha say it is not fitting to renounce?
4. What do those who strive resolutely on the path to yoga see?
5. Who does Krishna say is truly his devotee?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Krishna say are the most established in yoga?
2. What does Krishna tell Arjuna about the path to the Unrevealed?
3. What kind of food do those ruled by each of the gunas eat?
4. Describe those with demonic tendencies.
5. Who does Krishna say sees truly?
6. What is the difference between the two kinds of renunciation?
7. What does Sanjaya say that Krishna showed Arjuna?
8. How do those ruled by each of the gunas worship?
9. What does Krishna explain to Arjuna in this chapter?
10. What kind of knowledge belongs to each of the gunas?
This section contains 693 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)