|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whence does Krishna say delusion arises?
(a) From love of one's neighbor.
(b) From the duality of attraction and aversion.
(c) From the devil.
(d) From falsehood.
2. Who may be regarded as Krishna's very Self?
(a) The wise.
(b) The foolish.
(c) The virtuous.
(d) The weak.
3. How does Krishna say a sinner becomes holy?
(a) A sinner becomes holy when she relaxes.
(b) A sinner becomes holy when she practices Vedic rituals.
(c) A sinner becomes holy when she worships Krishna with firm resolve.
(d) A sinner becomes holy when she enjoys material creation.
4. Where is Arjuna when he surveys the armies?
(a) In a mighty chariot.
(b) Deep in meditation.
(c) In the keep of his castle.
(d) On the deck of his ship.
5. What does Krishna say is his action?
(a) Creation and the bringing forth of creatures.
(b) Destruction and the dissolution of the universe.
(c) Krishna has no action.
(d) Laughing and playing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Maya?
2. According to Krishna, what have those done who are established in the Self?
3. What is adhidaiva?
4. According to Krishna what happens to us when our body is worn out?
5. According to Arjuna, what happens when a family declines?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the eight divisions of Krishna's prakriti?
2. What is Arjuna's first command to Sri Krishna?
3. How does Krishna say a sinner may become holy?
4. What are Krishna's instructions to those who aspire to a state of yoga?
5. What does Krishna say is the difference between those whose desires are fragmented and those whose consciousness is unified?
6. What does Krishna say about the relationship between his unmanifested form and the existence of the manifested universe?
7. What are some of the things Krishna says to describe his nature as the Lord?
8. What does Sri Krishna say about Ajuna's sorrow?
9. What are some of the reasons Krishna says people worship him?
10. What is Krishna's response to Arjuna's complaint that the mind is restless and difficult to control?
This section contains 764 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)