|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sri Krishna tell Arjuna all paths lead?
(a) Krishna says all paths lead to Bombay.
(b) Krishna says all paths lead to higher birth.
(c) Krishna says all paths lead to him.
(d) Krishna says all paths lead to destruction.
2. Who lives in freedom according to Krishna?
(a) Those who fill their lives with pleasure and root out all unpleasantness.
(b) Those who have amassed great wealth.
(c) Those who have a secure family life.
(d) Those who have gone beyond the dualities of life.
3. What is the path for aspirants seeking to climb the mountain of spiritual awareness according to Krishna?
(a) Selfless work.
(b) Playing music.
(d) Pleasure seeking.
4. What has the person done, who indulges his senses for his own pleasure, ignoring the needs of others, according to Krishna?
(a) Wasted his life.
(b) Harmed no one.
(c) Discovered the meaning of life.
(d) Worshipped God.
5. How does Krishna urge Arjuna to reshape himself?
(a) Through the power of his mind.
(b) Through the power of his heart.
(c) Through the power of his will.
(d) Through the power of his muscles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the source of every selfless act according to Krishna?
2. What does Sri Krishna counsel Arjuna to do?
3. How does Krishna say the wise master their senses?
4. What is adhyatma?
5. What is the path for those who have ascended to yoga?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Krishna say determines the destination of the dying.
2. What happens when dharma declines according to Krishna?
3. How does Krishna say Arjuna may pass from death to immortality?
4. What does Krishna say about the duality of attraction and aversion?
5. What does Krishna say about those who have gone beyond the dualities of life?
6. What does Krishna say about competing with another's dharma?
7. What does Krishna say about those who follow the path of service?
8. What are some of the things Krishna says to describe his nature as the Lord?
9. What does Krishna say that the wise see about action?
10. What does Sri Krishna say about Ajuna's sorrow?
This section contains 742 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)