|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Dhritarashtra's family and the Pandavas gather to fight?
(a) The field of dharma.
(b) The field of dreams.
(c) The field of Rohan.
(d) The great mountain.
2. Unto whom does Krishna say abiding joy comes?
(a) To those who accomplish many good works.
(b) To those who give all of their possessions to the poor.
(c) To those who still their mind.
(d) To those who do not judge others.
3. What is the dwelling place of those who have destroyed their family dharma?
(b) The desert.
(c) The saloon.
4. Where does Krishna say true sustenance may be found?
(a) In service.
(b) In anger.
(c) In love.
(d) In bland foods.
5. According to Arjuna, what happens when a family declines?
(a) Women weep constantly.
(b) There is a widespread famine.
(c) Morality vanishes.
(d) Ancient traditions are destroyed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Krishna say is the sum of all knowledge?
2. Where do the birth and dissolution of the cosmos take place according to Krishna?
3. What is Nirvana?
4. For what do the wise work according to Krishna?
5. Where do all creatures find their existence?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Arjuna suggest he could receive no satisfaction from killing Dhritarastra's sons?
2. What is Krishna's highest nature and how does it give every creature its existence?
3. What does Sri Krishna say about Ajuna's sorrow?
4. Do actions cling to Krishna? Why?
5. What are some of the reasons Krishna says people worship him?
6. What does Krishna tell Arjuna concerning the performance of selfless action versus the renunciation of action?
7. Describe Krishna's instructions for the practice of meditation.
8. What does Krishna say that the wise see about action?
9. What specific instructions does Krishna give for dying?
10. What does Arjuna say would be better than killing Dhritarashtra's sons?
This section contains 705 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)