|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Krishna, what happens to those who perform all their actions in the spirit of service?
(a) They are born into a lower caste.
(b) Their karma is dissolved.
(c) Their children are happy.
(d) They are to be considered fools.
2. What does Krishna do when someone is devoted to something with complete faith?
(a) Krishna unifies that person's faith.
(b) Krishna laughs at that person.
(c) Krishna disillusions that person.
(d) Krishna teaches that person discrimination.
3. According to Krishna who are truly wise and fit for immortality?
(a) Those walk great distances.
(b) Those who practice selfless service.
(c) Those who are the same in pleasure and in pain.
(d) Those who have devoutly studied scripture.
4. For what do the ignorant work according to Krishna?
(a) Their own profit.
(b) Their family.
(c) The welfare of the whole world.
5. Where do all creatures find their existence?
(a) In Krishna.
(b) On Earth.
(c) In suffering.
(d) In Akasha.
6. Where does Krishna say they come from?
(a) They come from Maya.
(b) They come from Krishna.
(c) They come from Jesus.
(d) They come from Akasha.
7. Where should those who aspire to the state of yoga seek the Self?
(a) In inner solitude.
(b) On a high mountain.
(c) In a barren desert.
(d) In a deep forest.
8. What does Krishna say happened to the practice of yoga through time?
(a) The practice of yoga became corrupted.
(b) The practice of yoga became enhanced.
(c) The practice of yoga was discovered.
(d) The practice of yoga was lost.
9. Who does Krishna say is the purifier?
(a) Krishna says Vishnu is.
(b) Krishna says he is.
(c) Krishna says Dhritarashtra is.
(d) Krishna says Sanjaya is.
10. According to Krishna, what is beheld by only a few?
(a) The rising sun.
(b) The thrill of battle.
(c) The glory of the Self.
(d) The terror of death.
11. According to Krishna, what is worse than death for a man of honor?
(b) Being teased.
(c) Fighting his relatives.
(d) Being ignored.
12. Where does Sri Krishna tell Arjuna all paths lead?
(a) Krishna says all paths lead to Bombay.
(b) Krishna says all paths lead to higher birth.
(c) Krishna says all paths lead to destruction.
(d) Krishna says all paths lead to him.
13. What does Krishna say is the only friend of the Self?
(a) The mind.
(b) The heart.
(d) The will.
14. What is adhibhuta?
(a) The perishable body.
(b) Krishna's daughter.
(c) Krishna's son.
(d) The imperishable Brahman.
15. How does Krishna say the true Self may be realized?
(a) Through a lifetime of laughter.
(b) Through undivided love.
(c) Through the practice of good works.
(d) Through seclusion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Krishna say true sustenance may be found?
2. Why is Arjuna overcome by sorrow?
3. What is the dwelling place of those who have destroyed their family dharma?
4. What is adhiyajna?
5. What do the six months of the southern path of the sun lead other souls to?
This section contains 543 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)