|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the dwelling place of those who have destroyed their family dharma?
(b) The saloon.
(d) The desert.
2. What does Krishna say is his true nature?
(a) Lightness of heart.
(b) Transcendant of birth and death.
(c) The joy of birth.
(d) The peace of death.
3. What does Arjuna believe will happen to him if he kills Bhishma and Drona?
(a) Arjuna's life will be filled with peace.
(b) Arjuna will turn into a pumpkin.
(c) Arjuna will win a great prize.
(d) Every pleasure Arjuna finds will be tainted.
4. From whence does Krishna say delusion arises?
(a) From love of one's neighbor.
(b) From the devil.
(c) From falsehood.
(d) From the duality of attraction and aversion.
5. Where does Krishna say true sustenance may be found?
(a) In anger.
(b) In love.
(c) In bland foods.
(d) In service.
6. Where should one meditate?
(a) On a clean spot, neither too high nor too low.
(b) On the lowest spot that may be found.
(c) On ungroomed soil.
(d) On the highest spot that may be found.
7. What is the path for aspirants seeking to climb the mountain of spiritual awareness according to Krishna?
(b) Pleasure seeking.
(c) Selfless work.
(d) Playing music.
8. What has the person done, who indulges his senses for his own pleasure, ignoring the needs of others, according to Krishna?
(a) Wasted his life.
(b) Discovered the meaning of life.
(c) Harmed no one.
(d) Worshipped God.
9. Where is Arjuna when he surveys the armies?
(a) Deep in meditation.
(b) In a mighty chariot.
(c) On the deck of his ship.
(d) In the keep of his castle.
10. How does Krishna say the true Self may be realized?
(a) Through seclusion.
(b) Through the practice of good works.
(c) Through a lifetime of laughter.
(d) Through undivided love.
11. Unto whom does Krishna say abiding joy comes?
(a) To those who do not judge others.
(b) To those who give all of their possessions to the poor.
(c) To those who still their mind.
(d) To those who accomplish many good works.
12. What is adhibhuta?
(a) The perishable body.
(b) The imperishable Brahman.
(c) Krishna's son.
(d) Krishna's daughter.
13. According to Krishna, what fulfills all human desire?
(a) The Devil.
(b) The Father, Son and Holy spirit.
(c) The Upanishads.
(d) The Devas.
14. According to Krishna, what is worse than death for a man of honor?
(a) Fighting his relatives.
(c) Being teased.
(d) Being ignored.
15. What does Krishna say is his action?
(a) Krishna has no action.
(b) Laughing and playing.
(c) Creation and the bringing forth of creatures.
(d) Destruction and the dissolution of the universe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do those who worship the gods go according to Krishna?
2. What has Arjuna forgotten that Krishna remembers?
3. What does Krishna say is the fate of those who have no faith in the supreme law of life?
4. Who does Krishna say is the supreme poet?
5. What are those who have achieved perfect renunciation free from?
This section contains 514 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)