|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the dwelling place of those who have destroyed their family dharma?
(b) The saloon.
(d) The desert.
2. Unto whom does Krishna say abiding joy comes?
(a) To those who give all of their possessions to the poor.
(b) To those who accomplish many good works.
(c) To those who do not judge others.
(d) To those who still their mind.
3. Where should one meditate?
(a) On a clean spot, neither too high nor too low.
(b) On the lowest spot that may be found.
(c) On the highest spot that may be found.
(d) On ungroomed soil.
4. Where do devotees of Krishna come?
(a) To rebirth.
(b) To church.
(c) To Krishna.
(d) To Delhi.
5. Who does Krishna say is the supreme poet?
(b) The Lord.
6. From whence does Krishna say delusion arises?
(a) From love of one's neighbor.
(b) From the duality of attraction and aversion.
(c) From falsehood.
(d) From the devil.
7. Where is Arjuna when he surveys the armies?
(a) On the deck of his ship.
(b) In a mighty chariot.
(c) In the keep of his castle.
(d) Deep in meditation.
8. According to Krishna, what is beheld by only a few?
(a) The glory of the Self.
(b) The terror of death.
(c) The thrill of battle.
(d) The rising sun.
9. How does Krishna say a sinner becomes holy?
(a) A sinner becomes holy when she worships Krishna with firm resolve.
(b) A sinner becomes holy when she relaxes.
(c) A sinner becomes holy when she enjoys material creation.
(d) A sinner becomes holy when she practices Vedic rituals.
10. For what do the ignorant work according to Krishna?
(a) Their own profit.
(b) The welfare of the whole world.
(c) Their family.
11. What is adhiyajna?
(a) Krishna's daughter.
(b) The eternal Brahman.
(c) The perishable body.
(d) The supreme sacrifice.
12. What souls live in the body as its master?
(a) Those who enjoy material existence.
(b) Those who renounce attachment in all their deeds.
(c) Those who live for bodily pleasure.
(d) Those who honor their father and mother.
13. Where does Krishna say true sustenance may be found?
(a) In anger.
(b) In service.
(c) In bland foods.
(d) In love.
14. Who does Krishna say is the sum of all knowledge?
(a) Krishna says that he is.
(b) Krishna says Dhritarashtra is.
(c) Krishna says Vishnu is.
(d) Krishna says Sanjaya is.
15. Where does Sri Krishna tell Arjuna all paths lead?
(a) Krishna says all paths lead to him.
(b) Krishna says all paths lead to Bombay.
(c) Krishna says all paths lead to destruction.
(d) Krishna says all paths lead to higher birth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has the person done, who indulges his senses for his own pleasure, ignoring the needs of others, according to Krishna?
2. What souls are bound in everything they do according to Krishna?
3. What does Krishna say the syllable Om represents?
4. According to Krishna, who thinks always, "I am not the doer?"
5. How many people does Krishna say will seek perfection?
This section contains 535 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)