|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Religion by the Threefold Kinds of Faith.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do those whose faith is tamasic worship?
(a) Power and wealth.
(c) Spirits and ghosts.
(d) Forms of God.
2. According to Krishna what happens to us when our body is worn out?
(a) Our inner self acquires a new body.
(b) Our life comes to an end.
(c) We realize we have never been anything but our body.
(d) We treat our body very delicately.
3. Where do the birth and dissolution of the cosmos take place according to Krishna?
(a) In the center of the galaxy.
(b) Far, far away from Earth.
(c) In the center of the human heart.
(d) In Krishna.
4. According to Krishna, what happens to those who surrender all selfish attachments to Brahman?
(a) They become fools.
(b) They live a life of worldly pleasure.
(c) Sin cannot touch them.
(d) Good deeds cannot reach them.
5. According to Krishna, what do those who excel control?
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Arjuna apologize?
2. What does Krishna say it is difficult to achieve perfect renunciation without?
3. Where do Dhritarashtra's family and the Pandavas gather to fight?
4. What does Arjuna ask of Krishna in this chapter?
5. What happens to the one who knows Krishna as his own divine Self?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)