|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Religion by Attaining the Supreme.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Krishna say true sustenance may be found?
(a) In bland foods.
(b) In anger.
(c) In love.
(d) In service.
2. Krishna speaks of how many ancient ancestors?
3. According to Krishna what happens to us when our body is worn out?
(a) Our life comes to an end.
(b) We realize we have never been anything but our body.
(c) Our inner self acquires a new body.
(d) We treat our body very delicately.
4. What is the effect of Vishnu on Arjuna's heart?
(a) Arjuna's heart races in anticipation.
(b) Arjuna's heart breathes a sigh of relief.
(c) Arjuna's heart leaps for joy.
(d) Arjuna's heart trembles.
5. What does Krishna say is better than mechanical practice?
Short Answer Questions
1. From whence does Krishna say delusion arises?
2. Who does Krishna say will come to him?
3. Through what does Krishna say he nourishes all plants?
4. What has Arjuna forgotten that Krishna remembers?
5. Where is Krishna's eternal seed to be found?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)