|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Religion by Attaining the Supreme.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Krishna say Brahman dwells?
(a) In the head.
(b) In the hands.
(d) In the heart.
2. What do the gunas and all that changes come from?
3. Where is Arjuna when he surveys the armies?
(a) In a mighty chariot.
(b) Deep in meditation.
(c) On the deck of his ship.
(d) In the keep of his castle.
4. According to Krishna which of the following is highest?
(a) The Atman.
(b) The intellect.
(c) The mind.
(d) The body.
5. What does Krishna say the syllable Om represents?
(a) The changeless Brahman.
(d) The power of forgiveness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Arjuna forgotten that Krishna remembers?
2. What is Krishna's true being?
3. What creatures are most dear to Krishna?
4. Who lives in freedom according to Krishna?
5. What happens to the one who knows Krishna as his own divine Self?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)