|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Religion by Attaining the Supreme.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Krishna say true sustenance may be found?
(a) In love.
(b) In service.
(c) In bland foods.
(d) In anger.
2. What is adhidaiva?
(a) Krishna's son.
(b) The imperishable Brahman.
(c) The eternal spirit.
(d) The supreme sacrifice.
3. What does Krishna do when someone is devoted to something with complete faith?
(a) Krishna disillusions that person.
(b) Krishna laughs at that person.
(c) Krishna unifies that person's faith.
(d) Krishna teaches that person discrimination.
4. Krishna speaks of how many great sages?
5. Who does Krishna say is the sum of all knowledge?
(a) Krishna says Sanjaya is.
(b) Krishna says that he is.
(c) Krishna says Vishnu is.
(d) Krishna says Dhritarashtra is.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Arjuna when he surveys the armies?
2. Krishna speaks of how many ancient ancestors?
3. Where should one meditate?
4. Through what does Krishna say he nourishes all plants?
5. What two paths did Krishna at the beginning of time for the pure of heart?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)