|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Religion of Faith.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Arjuna tell Krishna he longs for at the beginning of this chapter?
(a) Arjuna tells Krishna he longs to possess Krishna's power himself.
(b) Arjuna tells Krishna he longs for a large castle in the mountains.
(c) Arjuna tells Krishna he longs to fall in love with a beautiful princess.
(d) Arjuna tells Krishna he longs to see him as the supreme ruler of creation.
2. How does Krishna say the true Self may be realized?
(a) Through seclusion.
(b) Through the practice of good works.
(c) Through a lifetime of laughter.
(d) Through undivided love.
3. How does Krishna's devotee look upon friend and foe?
(a) Krishna's devotee loves friends and hates foes.
(b) Krishna's devotee interacts with no one.
(c) Krishna's devotee hates friends and loves foes.
(d) Krishna's devotee looks on both with equal regard.
4. Who attains the goal of yoga according to Krishna?
(a) Those who refrain from action.
(b) Those who enjoy sensual pleasure.
(c) Those who work without expectation of reward.
(d) Those who lack energy.
5. What is the path for those who have ascended to yoga?
(a) Carefree living.
(b) Stillness and peace.
(c) Turbulence and unrest.
(d) Selfless work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krishna say the syllable Om represents?
2. Who assembles the army of the Pandavas?
3. What does Sanjaya say would resemble Krishna's revealed splendor?
4. Krishna speaks of how many ancient ancestors?
5. What does Krishna say is the only friend of the Self?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)