|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Religion of Faith.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Dhritarashtra's family and the Pandavas gather to fight?
(a) The field of dharma.
(b) The field of Rohan.
(c) The field of dreams.
(d) The great mountain.
2. What does Sanjaya say would resemble Krishna's revealed splendor?
(a) A billion harps playing music together.
(b) A million exploding stars.
(c) A thousand suns simultaneously rising.
(d) A hundred full moons on a still lake.
3. How does Arjuna respond to Sri Krishna's advice from the previous chapter?
(a) Arjuna says Krishna's advice is inspiring.
(b) Arjuna says Krishna's advice is very wise.
(c) Arjuna says Krishna's advice is foolish.
(d) Arjuna says Krishna's advice seems inconsistent.
4. What do truly great souls seek?
(a) Krishna's divine nature.
(c) Other great souls.
(d) Material satisfaction.
5. What do the foolish not look beyond?
(a) Physical appearances.
(b) Their doorway.
(c) Their nose.
(d) Their inner Self.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is adhiyajna?
2. Why do neither gods nor sages know Krishna's origins?
3. What does Arjuna say Vishnu does to the worlds?
4. Krishna says that even if Arjuna were the most sinful of sinners he could cross beyond all sin. How?
5. What does Arjuna believe will happen to him if he kills Bhishma and Drona?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)