|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Religion by Devotion to the One Supreme God.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the six months of the northern path of the sun lead souls to?
(a) These months lead souls to sadness.
(b) These months lead souls to pleasure.
(c) These months lead souls to liberation.
(d) These months lead souls to rebirth.
2. After Arjuna sinks into despair and falls silent what does Krishna say to him?
(a) Krishna says Arjuna speaks with sincerity but his sorrow is without cause.
(b) Krishna stabs Arjuna in the hand.
(c) Krishna rebukes Arjuna for weeping like a woman.
(d) Krishna laughs at Arjuna and urges him not to take life quite so seriously.
3. For what do the ignorant work according to Krishna?
(a) Their family.
(b) Their own profit.
(c) The welfare of the whole world.
4. What are the three gunas?
(a) Maya, sattva, and tamas.
(b) Akasha, rajas, and prakriti.
(c) Sattva, rajas, and tamas.
(d) Akasha, maya and prakriti.
5. According to Krishna, what cannot be pierced by weapons or burned by fire?
(a) Arjuna's chariot.
(b) The Self.
(c) Arjuna's body.
(d) Arjuna's palace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krishna say is his action?
2. Where does Krishna say they come from?
3. Who may be regarded as Krishna's very Self?
4. What is the only creature that is not subject to rebirth according to Krishna?
5. Where does Sri Krishna tell Arjuna all paths lead?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)