|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Religion by Discernment.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do those who have completely purified themselves see?
(a) They see the Self in every creature.
(b) They see ugliness in cruel creatures.
(c) They see beauty in every sunset.
(d) They see visions of the future.
2. For what do the ignorant work according to Krishna?
(a) The welfare of the whole world.
(b) Their own profit.
(c) Their family.
3. From whence does Krishna say delusion arises?
(a) From the devil.
(b) From falsehood.
(c) From the duality of attraction and aversion.
(d) From love of one's neighbor.
4. According to Krishna which of the following is highest?
(a) The intellect.
(b) The mind.
(c) The body.
(d) The Atman.
5. According to Krishna, what may no one gain perfection by abstaining from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the three gunas?
2. What does Krishna do when someone is devoted to something with complete faith?
3. Of those who seek perfection, how many will realize the ultimate goal?
4. Who assembles the army of the Pandavas?
5. According to Krishna what happens to us when our body is worn out?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)