|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Religion by Discernment.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of those who seek perfection, how many will realize the ultimate goal?
(a) Very few.
(c) Very many.
2. What is Krishna's true being?
(a) Unborn and changeless.
(b) Temporal and passing.
(c) Misery and suffering.
(d) Hilarious and uplifting.
3. What does Krishna say is his true nature?
(a) The joy of birth.
(b) The peace of death.
(c) Transcendant of birth and death.
(d) Lightness of heart.
4. Where is Krishna's eternal seed to be found?
(a) Only in the human heart.
(b) In every creature.
(c) In a bowl in a valley.
(d) In a jar on a mountain top.
5. From whence does Krishna say delusion arises?
(a) From love of one's neighbor.
(b) From falsehood.
(c) From the devil.
(d) From the duality of attraction and aversion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Nirvana?
2. According to Krishna, the wise grieve for whom?
3. According to Krishna, what do those who excel control?
4. How does Krishna urge Arjuna to reshape himself?
5. According to Sri Krishna, nothing is higher than what for a warrior?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)