|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Religion by Discernment.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Krishna, what may no one gain perfection by abstaining from?
2. What does Arjuna do at the very end of the chapter?
(a) Arjuna collapses weeping in the arms of Sri Krishna, and begs to be taken to his palace.
(b) Arjuna commands his army to charge, and he is shot through the heart with an arrow.
(c) Arjuna throws down his bow and arrow and sits down in his chariot in the middle of the battle field.
(d) Arjuna says emphatically that he no longer wishes to dwell on earth, and promptly ascends into heaven.
3. On what should one sit while meditating?
(a) Any of these.
(b) On a cloth.
(c) On a deerskin.
(d) On kusha grass.
4. For what do the ignorant work according to Krishna?
(a) Their own profit.
(b) The welfare of the whole world.
(c) Their family.
5. Where does Sri Krishna tell Arjuna all paths lead?
(a) Krishna says all paths lead to Bombay.
(b) Krishna says all paths lead to higher birth.
(c) Krishna says all paths lead to him.
(d) Krishna says all paths lead to destruction.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who may be regarded as Krishna's very Self?
2. According to Krishna, what is worse than death for a man of honor?
3. What happens when the women of a family become corrupt according to Arjuna?
4. What do those who have completely purified themselves see?
5. What does Krishna say it is difficult to achieve perfect renunciation without?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)